Portfolio

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm slowly turning into a cat person...

I had this god awful dream last night. It was so awful that the anger pulsating through my body was strong enough to wake my ass up in the crack of dawn...
it involved some serious beating tantrums and some more shyt.....

I swear that sometimes I have some of the craziest dreams. I don't know if this is a result of my movie addiction or what. But maybe I should start writing some of this shyt down because it's serious and would create awesome scenes in movies......

anywho besides that point, my dream last night was like a direct example of my subconscious speaking to me...
To those of you that are wondering, the dream went a little something like this.....

*****
I wake up from my sleep to get ready for work. Upon opening my eyes I see my dog, Shane looking at me.... DEAD in my face... he looked soo cute in his little german shepherd stance, staring me right in the eye waggin his tail and what not.....

too precious

So i called his name and he came hopping over seeming so happy to see that I was awake. I gave him a nice little pat on his head for an exchange of some wet dog kisses......... on my cheek
After our little exchange of doggy love.... i get up out of my bed

no sooner than my FOOT hit the got damn floor, he went running out of my room down the hall to who knows where... **I, a little bewildered by that behavior stood there for a second to process why he would do that

....*shrugs continue doing what i was doing.....

..so then i turn around..............................

i see one of my fucking favorite pair of boots, that i just bought not to long ago..... shredded the fuck up!!!! with one of the boots COMPLETELY torn in half. Immediately I begin to flip the fuck off. Like tearing shyt down, slamming doors, and screaming my ass off, looking like a angry black women type shyt...
instantlyyyyyy i knew who the culprit was....
>:-0 with his ashy nose


i demanded him to come to me... but he wouldn't soo...i went to him, carrying my mutilated beloved boot with me.... Immediately when he saw me, he ran into the corner and hid his face... I started beating the cosmic slop out of his ass with the busted up boot... i couldn't control my anger...it just poured out of me uncontrollably, until my brother came and stopped me and let him outside.... I was too through... anger just ran through my body...until i felt in throbbing through my feet.. at this point I woke up.....

******
so me, relieved to know that my boots were just fine... took my happy ass back to sleep.......... ****aww the relief***

that was until i woke the fuck back up.

this time i leaped out of the bed because i realized i was running late for work... there was no Shane waiting for me by the bed to wake up to neither...just me running like a chicken with her head cut off...

I'm running and racing; getting my shyt reading for work. Open my door and see one of my black BOOTS in the hall way....... immediately in the back of my head i began to pray... (now see these boots are not my favorite pair but yet i spent a pretty coin on them and got them on a temporary sale *wink*. So any emotion for them would count the same as if it were a favorite....
I walked up to the boot to find .....that the leather on the fucking heel was CHEWED AND PEELED THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHGRDFGNFGURHDJHFKB!!!!

AT THIS TIME I AM IN FULL CRAZY WOMEN RAGE LOOKIN FOR THE LITTLE BASTARD.....
because i just can not think of any possible way to get that shyt repaired....like
O
M
G
ughhhhh.... as soon as i found his ass... i rammed my shoe in his face so he would know what i was about to beat him for lol
i then preceded to SLAP the shyt out of his face and threw him outside in the snow by his neck...

I was soo fuckin pissed this morning....

and still am....

he better not even think to come jumping in my face today when i get off like we on good terms.... because a bitch will go off... on his ass...

3 comments:

  1. ha! this shit was funny! not about ur boot, but YOU are funny. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime i look at this post i get so pissed

    ReplyDelete