Portfolio

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fiercceeeee



Beyonce was in town yesterday.

and I

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MISSED IT!!!!!!!!

still kind of a little salty about that but its okay....
I have been lucky and privileged enough to see her not once but 3 times before in concert...so i can't really hate too much. but you know it still kind of aches lol.

Beyonce is the one of the only few performers that you don't mind throwin a couple of hundred on the table for concert tickets. She gives you the show u paid for ...

SING BITCH!!

Just about the majority of my friends were there. so u knew i was gritting my teeth hard as all their tweets started to roll in talkin about the Queen. It was also clear that First Lady Michelle Obama and her two daughters Malia and Sasha were also present for the concert.


i just love them ......

so for everybody that went, I know you had a good time because who doesn't when the Queen comes in town. :-) (& yes i like to refer to Beyonce as Queen.. so get over it you haters. )


i really don't have much of anything else to say about it ... since i wasn't there...

major :-( face

so i'll just post a few pics from the concert that i got from www.beyoncedaily.org

xx

YASSSSSS BITCH

DIVA



all my single ladies ..... all my single ladies... oh oh ohhhhh ah ah ahhhh ohhh♫ lol


*hope I didn't ruin it for those of you that are still awaitin her to arrive to ya city.. sorry :-)

xx



2 comments:

  1. i hear she puts it all out there for her shows....still can't bring myself to spend $200 for nosebleeds though...................or $4-500 to be close either lol

    but she is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm... i went on Monday to the MSG show and I must say it was good but... well i'll blog about it.

    ReplyDelete