Portfolio

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Philly Nilly

OK.


i have no new pics of my hair cut because .......


well....
i didn't get it.


:=(

I ultimately chose a last minute trip to Philly over the clippers....




That doesn't mean that I will not get the hair cut, cause it will def happen......

Very soon might I add.

I find myself hating my hair more and more everyday.

ugh

SideShow BOB= ME.........*blank stare*........ plessss






blasphemy


~~~~~~~~~~

any whoooooooooo........

i enjoyed my lil getaway to Philly. It was quite relieving. Plus, i finally got a chance to take more photos downtown. Usually, Im always in the "temple U" (<---sarcastic voice) part of Philly.

its nothing like skipping town with the clan and doing illegal shyt..
ooo yum

censored for obvious reasons...

Friends



i just them lol
some of them may hate this pic but this is the only pic that i have with everyone... so they need to just suck it up =)

ummmm well i don't really have much to say forealz (mainly because Im sleepy)... so I'll just leave you guys with some pics that I took over the weekend...






this dirty bitch's foot touched me while we was on the way home....ugh ugh ... my skin felt like it was peeling afterward... its called exfoliation bitch. >:-{
why would this man have this authentic ass Declaration of Independence on this bus...... Man I wish this photo was in color so that you all could see the seriousness of authenticness that this document was...
right afterwards he pulls out this... *blank face* ................it on cloth.......

but look who was there..... :-D koowwww bitch. that's my PRESIDENT!! lol

Ok. enough.

cause im sleepy as hell.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment