Portfolio

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Groovy

Daft Punk "Harder Better Faster Stronger" song came on my ipod shuffle this morning and i could not stop thinkin about this video ever since. This video takes me back to a time when my brother and I were potheads and complete daft punk fanatics. we watched every video for this song.

But nothin beats this girl dancing. Like not even the daft bodies or daft hands (even though both were awesome)

I instantly fell in love with this stupid video a little over a year ago. This girl goes all the way in with her quirky yet some how groovy dancing. Don't know if it was the weed or what but i can never forget it.

If you do not smile or laugh once while watching this girl dance her nonexistent ass off you have got to be one of the most bitter ass individuals out here. lol

You cant tell me that this video doesn't make you feel like you are tripping... hard.

i die at 1:33-1:37 (her lil power kick)

1 comment:

  1. sweet jesus..... yes! can we dance like this?

    ReplyDelete