Portfolio

Monday, February 9, 2009

Shyt Day

Today..... my day is CRAP

woke up fine... was on time to work and all... all in all just felt good this morning
(smile on my face, with a little pep to my step. Smiling and saying hi to everyone I past)

but...

as soo as i stepped foot in the parking garage of my work building the little black cloud of doom and horror found it's little comfort spot on top of my head..... IMMEDIATELY my view point of life turned into fuckery and bitchery..
making me want to punch everyone, that smiled at me or asked me how i was doing, in their fucking throat.

Ugh

on top of that I still have a cold... nose is stuffed up and dry...so i am high off benadryl and sinuses... yippeeeeee

Ate McDonald's (cardboard delight*) today because i was being cheap. And almost threw up.

Wanted to cancel my b-day trip to Jamaica and kick everyone that i invited in the ass

Wanted to scream in anyone's face who was sayin ignorant shyt about my job duties

Went on craigslist, contemplating on running the fuck away and hiding out somewhere in New York

burned my eyes for 9 str8 hours doing shyt

and
read comics all day today while i was suppose to be working on something for my mother... but didn't give a fuck

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

fuck it.....

i only got 30 more minutes left till I'm sane again....

3 comments:

  1. i pray u dont kick me in the ass OR punch me in the throat babe...find the silver lining somehow

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo I'm not sure how I started following you but I did. Trying to increase my network with interesting bloggers only. And yours is so funny! (not in a I'm-a-bully-so-I'm-picking-on-you type way) and I love it so now u have a new follower hooray and I need more so feel free!

    ReplyDelete